Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Dionex Introduces New IC Capillary Consumables
Dionex Corporation is pleased to announce the release of new capillary consumables, including columns, eluent generator cartridges, trap columns, electrolytic suppressors, and carbonate removal devices.
- IonPac® anion- and cation-exchange capillary columns and CarboPac® capillary columns (0.4 mm) use less eluent, resulting in reduced operating costs. The columns produce the same performance as a regular 4 mm column but require 1/100th of the eluent flow rate. These column formats are available: 0.4 × 150 mm (AS18-Fast), 0.4 × 250 mm (AS19), 0.4 × 250 mm (CS12A), 0.4 × 150 mm (CS12A-5μm) and 0.4 × 150 mm (CarboPac PA20).
- Eluent Generator Cartridge (EGC) allows automatic production of high purity IC eluents. The precise control of eluent concentration reduces baseline shifts, increases sensitivity, improves resolution, and ensures consistent peak integration. Typically, the cartridge will last 18 months, thus allowing the Always On operation.
- Continuously Regenerated Trap Columns (CR-TC) are high-pressure electrolytically regenerated devices that operate continuously to remove trace levels of contaminants introduced by feed water. The CR-TC allows operation with very low baseline drift during gradient operation, and improves day-to-day and lab-to-lab reproducibility.
- Capillary Electrolytic Suppressor 300 (CES 300) reduces the baseline on a conductivity detector and increases analyte sensitivity. The suppressor is optimized for eluent flow rates typically seen in capillary systems (5-30 μL/min).
- Carbonate Removal Device 200 (CRD 200) supports carbonate removal from capillary scale systems using hydroxide eluents at flow rates of 5-30 μL/min.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparationsystems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
IonPac and CarboPac are registered trademarks of Dionex Corporation.