Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
BMG LABTECH is proud to announce sponsorship of the SBS 2010
BMG LABTECH, world leader in microplate reader technology, is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the SBS Conference 2010. Visit us at booth 817 and join us at our workshops to see latest innovations in microplate reading technology including the ultimate HTS Microplate Reader, PHERAstar FS
See BMG LABTECH's full range of innovative microplate reading solutions as well as the newest, most comprehensive Data Analysis Software, MARS, or discuss your assay needs personally with our applications scientists at booth 817.
Discover the next-generation in microplate reading from BMG LABTECH in cooperation with Invitrogen, Promega, and The Fluorosome Company at various workshops throughout the conference.
- Investigate GPCR Functional Selectivity with Fluorescence Based Assays from Invitrogen and BMG LABTECH's PHERAstar FS HTS Instrument. Monday, April 12, 1:40 - 2:15 pm in Room 122 AB
- Profiling Kinases and ATPases Using Promega's ADP-GloTM Kinase Assay on BMG LABTECH's PHERAstar and FLUOstar Microplate Readers Wednesday, April 14, 8:00 - 8:45 am in Room 122 AB
- Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega Wednesday, April 14, 1:30 - 2:15 pm in Room 127 AB.
BMG LABTECH's scientific poster presentations include:
- The Transcreener® ADP2 Universal Kinase Assay from BellBrook Labs is Readily Performed on Two BMG LABTECH Microplate Readers Using Different Assay Formats
- A Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega
For more information on these events, visit our SBS conference website: www.bmglabtech.com/sbs.cfm .
We are excited to support the Society for Biomolecular Sciences in its endeavour to foster medical treatment by implementing new drug development and screening strategies. Since the beginning, BMG LABTECH has been committed to providing you with high quality instrumentation for both academic and high-throughput laboratories. We look forward to seeing you at the SBS 2010 Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.