Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
Advanced Chromatography Technologies Limited is introducing a range of three exciting new selectivities for HILIC.
These novel proprietary phases have been developed to enable chromatographers to achieve reproducible and successful HILIC separations using a systematic approach to method development. The three phases comprise of an acidic character phase (ACE HILIC-A), a basic character phase (ACE HILIC-B) and a neutral character phase (ACE HILIC-N); each phase offering alternative selectivity.
- 3 novel proprietary phases
- Achieve successful, reproducible HILIC separations
- A simplified and systematic approach to HILIC method development
- Compatible with all manufacturers’ HPLC/UHPLC systems
- Cost effective Method Development kits available
- Ultra robust up to 1,000 bar (15,000psi)
Competitively priced HILIC Method Development kits are also available, offering all three selectivities for the same price as just a single column! Three particle sizes (1.7, 3 and 5 micron) will be available at launch together with a brochure, application notes, technical knowledge notes and method development guidelines. The range, unveiled at HPLC 2017 Prague, is being officially launched on 1st July 2017.
Exhibitions & Events