Search News Archives
VIEW THE LATEST ISSUE
Microscopy | Image Analysis
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
Fused-Core® Selectivity Toolkits for Superficially-Porous Particle Method Development
Advanced Materials Technology are pleased to announce HALO® Fused-Core® Selectivity Toolkits – containing 3 columns and available for a limited time – to help bring develop HPLC methods with the speed and efficiencies of UHPLC methods!
Available with pore sizes of 90 Å for small molecule analysis and 1,000 Å for biomolecule analysis, each column in the toolkit can be screened under the same mobile phase conditions to help you develop your ultra-fast separation quickly and efficiently. HALO® 2.7 µm Fused-Core® columns can carry out UHPLC-like separations at lower backpressures than fully-porous sub-2 µm columns!
- 90 Å Small Molecule Selectivity Kit – HALO® Biphenyl, HALO® AQ-C18, and HALO® C18.
- 1,000 Å Protein Selectivity Kit – HALO® C4, HALO® ES-C18, and HALO® Diphenyl.
- Fused-Core® technology for high-speed, high resolution, and highly reproducible separations.
- Suitable for HPLC and UHPLC instrumentation.
- Includes HALO® safety glasses!
HALO® Fused-Core® Selectivity Toolkits are an excellent addition to your method development arsenal. For further details on these selectivity toolkits, for more information on any Fused-Core® column, or to discuss converting your HPLC method to an ultra-fact method using solid-core particles, please contact our technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org.