Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
Free Method Development HILIC Guide & HILIC Method Development Wall Chart
Achieve successful HILIC separations using a systematic approach to HILIC method development.
This free 38 page HILIC Method Development Technical Guide and free A2 Wall Chart illustrate a tried and tested approach to HILIC method development. HILIC method development presents a unique set of challenges to the liquid chromatographer and this protocol will save you hours of frustration and wasted effort.
- A simplified and systematic approach to HILIC method development
- Recommended starting conditions for isocratic and gradient
- Flowchart for HILIC method development and recommended steps
- 38 pages packed with technical information and valuable advice
- Worked examples and illustrations for a step-by-step approach
- Hints and Tips included
Advanced Chromatography Technologies Limited have launched three novel HILIC phases comprising of an acidic character phase (ACE HILIC-A), a basic character phase (ACE HILIC-B) and a neutral character phase (ACE HILIC-N); each phase offering alternative selectivity. Three particle sizes 1.7um, 3um and 5um are avaialble. Columns are compatible with all manufacturers’ HPLC/UHPLC systems and ultra robust up to 1,000 bar (15,000psi)
Competitively priced HILIC Method Development kits are also available, offering all three selectivities for the same price as just a single column!