Search News Archives
VIEW THE LATEST ISSUE
Microscopy | Image Analysis
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
Select Biosciences announce the inaugural European Lab Automation congress
Select Biosciences is delighted to announce the inaugural European Lab Automation congress. The first event will be held in the historic city of Hamburg during the most pleasant season of the year.
The congress will consist of ten distinct tracks, each addressing a specific application area, but with an underlying theme of automating the technique, equipment or associated informatics:
- Advances in BioDetection & Biosensors BiodetectionTechnology.com
- Advances in Microarray Technology MicroarrayTechnology.com
- Advances in Protein Crystallography ProteinCrystallography.net
- Advances in Separation Technology AdvSepTech.com
- AgriGenomics Congress AgriGenomics.eu
- Lab-on-a-Chip European Congress LOACEurope.com
- Next-Gen Sequencing Europe NGSEurope.net
- Screening Europe - HTS & Compound Management ScreeningEurope.com
- Screening Europe - HCS and Assays ScreeningEurope.com
- World Biobanking Summit BioBankingSummit.com
Visit the track website(s) of most interest to you and you will view the Keynote Speakers, be able to submit your own presentation or poster abstract and save up to €200 by registering at the Early Bird Rate (before 31st March 2011).
Registration for one conference allows free admission to all other tracks.
Why not make full use of your time and attend a pre-conference training course or business tutorial? All details can also be found on the websites.
A major exhibition featuring leading suppliers of life science equipment, services and reagents will take place in parallel with the conferences. Adequate time to visit the exhibit and poster display will be incorporated into the conference agendas. If you don't plan to attend a conference track but would like to network with the suppliers and delegates, we offer a free pass which gives access to only the exhibition.
For further information please click here to visit our website.