Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Save the Dates! PREP July 26-29, 2015 in Philadelphia, USA!
publication date: Oct 29, 2014
author/source: Barr Enterprises
The PREP series of symposia is the most recognized international conference packed with expert professionals who address key developments, issues, and hottest topics in the Preparative and Process Liquid Chromatography field.
- Find current tools and solutions to practical chromatographic separations.
- Optimize chromatography processes and minimize costs for the best economic production.
- Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
- During the exhibition, evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.
In addition to general oral and poster sessions, PREP 2015 will feature keynote sessions addressing critical and emerging areas in preparative chromatography:
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for Intermediates and APIs
- Continuous Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparative Chromatography in Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development
- Process Scale Purification of Peptides and Oligonucleotides
- Preparative Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- Special technical session honoring Professor Georges Guiochon on the occasion of his retirement from the University of Tennessee is also planned featuring presentations from the leading international scientists and engineers in the field