Search News Archives
VIEW THE LATEST ISSUE
Microscopy | Image Analysis
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
30% off 384 well imaging plates
publication date: Apr 28, 2023
author/source: Thistle Scientific
ibidi Glass Bottom µ-Plates With 384 Wells from Thistle Scientific are now 30% off* until the end of June!
With their highest optical quality coverslip, the µ-Plates enable high throughput screenings for many applications, such as:
- Widefield fluorescence imaging and confocal microscopy
- Total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-resolution microscopy (STED, SIM, (F)PALM, (d)STORM)
- Get Brilliant Images - Superior optical quality through the thin #1.5H glass coverslip bottom.
- Perform High Throughput Microscopy - Optimal flatness across the entire plate, black walls for low well-to-well crosstalk.
- Be Flexible - ANSI/SLAS standard, compatible with various plate readers, imaging systems, and pipetting robots.
µ-Plate 384 Well Black Glass Bottom
A black 384 well plate with square wells and a #1.5H glass coverslip bottom for high throughput screening using TIRF and super-resolution microscopy
* offer only applicable to list price purchases, cannot be used in conjuction with bulk purchase offers or any other discount.
Recent news from Thistle Scientific