Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
New Webinar! Vacuum Cryo Transfer Module: A Suitcase Solution
Be on the forefront of Atom Probe Tomography with cryo transfer!
DATE: August 29, 11 AM CST
Why Cryo Transfer?
Cryo transfer can enable or improve the ability to collect atom probe data in difficult applications, like:
- Rapid oxidation studies (e.g. uranium, lithium, aluminum)
- Catalyst/reaction chamber studies of surface contamination
- Characterization of hydrogen embrittlement of steel
- Transport between various analysis modalities (e.g. FIB, TEM) under vacuum conditions
- Analysis of "soft" (i.e. biological) materials
Learn about this cutting-edge technique from this team of experts: Katherine Rice (CAMECA), Robert Ulfig (CAMECA), Peter Clifton (CAMECA), Urs Maier (Ferrovac), and Rick Passey (Thermo Fisher Scientific). They will all be available to take your questions at the end of the webinar.