Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
New HPLC Columns for High Resolution and Fast Separations of Proteins and Carbohydrates
Dionex is pleased to announce the release of an array of new Bio Liquid Chromatography (LC) columns for high resolution and fast separations of a variety of protein and carbohydrate applications:
- MAbPacTM SCX-10 cation exchange columns are for high-resolution characterization of monoclonal antibody (MAb) variants with several shorter formats specifically designed for fast MAb analysis separations.
- MAbPac SEC-1 size exclusion chromatography columns are specifically designed for the analysis of monoclonal antibodies, their aggregates and fragments.
- CarboPac® SA10 anion exchange columns provide the fastest, high resolution analysis of biofuel and food simple sugars without compromising resolution.
- ProSwift® ConA-1S affinity monolith columns are unsurpassed for fast, highly efficient enrichment and purification of Concanavalin A (Con A) binding glycans and glycoconjugates from complex samples. This column used with HPLC systems provides many advantages compared to standard manual methods including faster separations and streamlined high-throughput capability.
- ProPac® SCX-20 columns are designed for the fast high resolution separations of protein variants.
Visit www.dionex.com for more information.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
MabPac is a trademark and CarboPac, ProSwift, and ProPac are registered trademarks of Dionex Corporation.