Search News Archives
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
Custom Barcoding Services and High Recovery Vials for your Compound Libraries or Critical Sample Handling
BARCODING - Vials can be delivered with a linear or two-dimensional bar code already affixed either via pressure sensitive adhesive or a ceramic symbol permanently "fired" onto the surface. Eliminating laborious manual labeling allows users to dedicate their time to science.
Benefits & Features:
Linear or two-dimentional bar code labels, engineered to perform in your environment
- Chemical exposure: DMSO, Methanol, Xylene, Acid, Base
- Temperature: -196C (Cryogenics), Ambient, Autoclave, Temp Cycling
Labeled vials can be customized to meet your labeling, handling, packaging and data tracking requirements
- Custom Orientation
- Bar Code Symbology Options: 3 of 9, 128A, 128B, 128C, 2D (PDF 417), 2D (Data Matrix)
- Bar Code Density Options: 5, 6.6, 7.5, and 10mil
- Standard Barcode Placement Tolerances: +/- 0.00625 inches
- 100% Yield (no missing numbers)
- Vials packaged sequentially in original cartons
- Apply caps to vials
- Customized pallet configurations
Guaranteed non-repeatable numbers
Inventory management programs can be set up to prevent stock out situations
Tare weighing services also available
- New, state of the art weighing equipment and software
- Dedicated, controlled-environment weigh lab designed specifically for tare weighing
- Standard weigh accuracy of ceramic barcode is 0.1mg +/- 0.2mg
- Standard weigh accuracy of pressure sensitive labels is 0.1mg +/- 0.5mg
HIGH RECOVERY VIALS - You can choose from our standard high recovery vial sizes and volumes or allow us to design and engineer a vial for your specific requirements and automation systems.
Standard High Recovery vial sizes for compound libraries:
15x45 mm clear vial with 13-425 finish with tapered bottom - WWGR # 10325
- 15x45 mm clear vial with 13-425 finish with straight side - WWGR # 10330
- 15x51 mm clear vial with 13-425 finish with straight side - WWGR # 10331
- 17x60 mm clear vial with 15-425 finish with tapered bottom - WWGR # 10335
- 21X70 mm clear vial with 18-400 finish with tapered bottom - WWGR # 10370
- 28x57 mm clear vial with 22-400 finish with tapered bottom - WWGR # 10865
- 28x67 mm clear vial with 22-400 finish with tapered bottom - WWGR # 10875
- 28x93 mm clear vial with 24-400 finish with tapered bottom - WWGR # 10880
Custom High Recovery Vials
- Customize your volume and size (OD, Length)
- Customize your finish
- Customized packaging available
- Partition Pack with any quantity i.e. 80 (8x10), 100 (10x10), 25 (5x5), etc.
For further information or samples, please contact us at 856-205-1508 or e-mail at email@example.com or visit www.wwglassresource.com
Worldwide Glass Resources, Incorporated is a US manufacturer of Headspace vials, chromatography vials, microwave vials, sample (dram) vials, high recovery vials and inserts. Our services include custom engineered vials, OEM & private label, LC & MS vial certifications, tare-weigh & custom bar-coding, and vial/insert deactivation.
Our products are available through our global distributors.
"Serving Scientists Worldwide"