Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
Workshop: Preparative liquid chromatography
Run at our laboratory facilities in Dinslaken, Germany, this hands-on course is designed to introduce both theory and practical concepts of preparative liquid chromatography.
This two-day course is invaluable for anyone wishing to have the most comprehensive grounding or those wishing to increase their knowledge and practical ability in preparative chromatographic purification techniques.
Each attendee will receive a course manual to keep for future reference and a Certificate of Attendance. Knowledge of basic liquid chromatography is assumed.
Stationary phases for preparative chromatography
- Column equipment and packing procedures
- Instrumentation of the HPLC system, detection and fractionation
- Method development
- Scale-up in the development of the process
- Case studies: Overloading and fractionation
- max. 8
- Courses held in German:
April 27-28, 2010 (2 days).
October 26-27, 2010 (2 days).
- Courses held in English:
November 09-10, 2010 (2 days).
YMC Prepcenter Dinslaken
D - 46539 Dinslaken
Course Fees / Registration
- The course fee is 1.100,-- EUR per person plus VAT. Fees include course documents, refreshments and lunches.
- Course certificates will be issued to each delegate.