Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Save the date - Multi-Dimensional Chromatography at Syngenta on 29th October 2019
A one-day symposium that explores the latest techniques in multi-dimensional chromatography.
Leading specialists from industry and academia will explain how they apply the latest 2-D techniques to achieve very difficult separations in the liquid, supercritical fluid, and gas phases. Instrumentation and consumables will be displayed in a comprehensive supporting exhibition from relevant manufacturers.
Invited Lecture Presentations
- "Development of two-dimensional high-performance liquid-chromatography for the separation and characterisation of therapeutic oligonucleotides and associated manufacturing impurities" - Christina J Vanhinsbergh (Uni Sheffield)
- “The Investigation of 2D Separation Techniques for the Analysis of Agrochemical Formulations and Co-formulants” - Pablo Navarro (Syngenta, Jealott’s Hill, UK)
- “2D-LC coupled with radio-detection: applications for chiral agrochemical analysis” - Dr Mark Garrod (Syngenta, Jealott’s Hill, UK)
- “Lecture Title to be announced” - Jeorg Weber (Syngenta, Münchwilen, Switzerland)
- “Multi-dimensional liquid chromatography: from small molecules to large particles and from method development to data analysis” - Bob Pirok (Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences University of Amsterdam)
Lecturers and Exhibitors will be updated and timings and abstracts added to the programme as they are received.
Delegate Admission Prices
- Member of the Chromatographic Society or one of its affiliated societies (BMSS, ELRIG or RSC) - £150 + VAT = £180
- Non-member rate - £180 + VAT = £216
- Bona fide student/Retired rate £75 + VAT = £90
CHROMSOC Industrial and student bursaries are available.
Please note that Syngenta employee scientists are admitted free of charge to lectures and exhibition. The Chromatographic Society thanks Dr David Portwood and Syngenta management for inviting us to run this symposium at their site at Jealott’s Hill. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day for paying delegates, exhibitors and speakers.
Sponsorship And Exhibition Costs
- GOLD LEVEL SPONSORSHIP - £1750 + VAT = £2100
This includes a table top exhibition stand plus 20 mins lecture time integrated into the programme and 3 free delegate admission places.
- SILVER LEVEL SPONSORSHIP - £1250 + VAT = £1500
This includes a table top exhibition stand plus 10 mins lecture time integrated into the programme and 2 free delegate admission places.
- BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORSHIP - £750 plus VAT = £900
This includes a table top exhibition stand and 1 free delegate admission place.
- SPEAKERS & EXHIBITORS:
To discuss your sponsorship level and/or your lecture content please contact Dr. Chris Bevan.
The Chromatographic Society, SAS Event & Association Management, The Old George Brewery, Rollestone Street, Salisbury, SP1 1DX, UK. T: +44 (0)1722 339811, F: +44 (0)1722 331313.