Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
Webinar: Re-imagining GC/MS Qual and SemiQuant
Fully Automated and Highly Confident GC/MS Compound IDGC/MS Compound ID
Tired of the slow and tedious process of identifying non-target compounds and/or setting up semi-quantitative analysis for those compounds? Imagine a system that provides superior identification by combining Library Search, Retention Index (RI), and Accurate Mass to confidently ID unknowns. Imagine a system that does so automatically, without the need for tedious standards and visually highlights correct identifications among a long list of possible matches.
Meet GC/ID 3.0
Cerno is very excited to release Version 3.0 of its revolutionary GC/MS automated data processing software for qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis, GC/ID and invite you to a live Demo/Webinar to see it in action!
A must-have application for anyone who needs to confidently identify and semi-quantify unknown compounds by GC/MS. GC/ID is truly the most powerful, easiest-to-use, vendor independent solution out there. Why?
- Fast automated processing of entire GC/MS runs (batch or single) from any GC/MS
- Automatically detects and deconvolves co-eluting peaks using an advanced, robust, patented and powerful algorithm
- Performs forward and reverse search using the industry standard NIST search engine
- Confirms matches using accurate mass and spectral accuracy for molecular/fragments ions, on quadrupoles!
- Automatically confirms matches by comparing calculated RI against the library RI, even without explicit RI calibration standards!
- Magic Highlighter™ color-codes ID confidence as high, medium or low, for efficient and accurate analyst review
- Simple but powerful Semi-Quant works by retention time, retention index, or compound identity
- Works with previously acquired data to provide powerful Retention Index information, with no RI standards required!
- Powerful report generating capabilities
- Works with most vendor GC/MS systems including Agilent, Shimadzu, Thermo and PerkinElmer
If you can't make the time, sign up anyway and Cerno will send you a copy of the presentation.
About Cerno Bioscience
Cerno Bioscience is dedicated to the practical application of modern mathematical techniques to Mass Spectrometry for the purpose of improving the quality, accuracy, and reliability of MS analysis. Founded and staffed by a team with many years of experience in the fields of instrumentation, mathematical data processing, analytical software research and development and real world applications to problem solving, Cerno Bioscience is uniquely positioned to provide significant improvements to all types of MS experiment and applications.
Cerno Bioscience has developed unique, patented technologies that can expand, enhance and greatly extend the utility of mass spectrometry in a number of established and evolving application areas ranging from impurity identification, contaminant analysis, de-formulation, process development, natural product chemistry, organic synthesis, labelled isotope analysis, metabolomics to biologics modification, identification and proteomics, both for qualitative as well as quantitative analysis. The technologies developed by Cerno Bioscience dramatically improve the amount of information obtainable from, and reduce the amount of time required on, many MS experiments.