Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
Overcoming your laboratory’s helium challenge
The cost and availability of helium is becoming increasingly challenging for labs, that can lead to a disruption to analysis. It’s becoming a real headache for analysts, and the situation is not going to improve! Using hydrogen as a carrier gas is a tried-and-tested way to alleviate this problem.
Markes’ award-winning Multi-Gas enabled thermal desorbers use hydrogen carrier gas (along with both nitrogen and helium, if you prefer), and when coupled with your GC–MS overcome the problem we’re seeing with helium.
Why Markes’ Multi-Gas enabled thermal desorbers?
- Futureproofing – safeguard against helium shortages and rising costs. Flexible instruments that can be setup with hydrogen or nitrogen now or in the future to eliminate your reliance on helium when you’re ready!
- Cost saving – lower laboratory running costs, eliminate hidden cylinder cost, and remove the need for expensive gas lines.
- Convenience – consistent gas supply, removed risk of downtime, easier unattended operation, no new consumables required.
- Productivity – faster GC separations plus shorter TD methods means higher sample throughput and greater earning potential.
- Sustainability – hydrogen is renewable, sustainable and energy efficient. Reducing your carbon footprint – especially when using generators instead of cylinders. Furthermore, all Markes TD’s are solvent-free and cryogen-free.
Lose that headache with this offer!
Now is the time to make that switch. Until 30 June 2024, we are offering a new Markes Multi-Gas enabled thermal desorber for the same price as the non-Multi-Gas equivalent.
To learn more about our Multi-Gas enabled thermal desorption technology, please visit our website.