Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
LIMS: Promoting Productivity and Progress in Today's Water and Wastewater Laboratories
Confience, a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2024 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, February 14, with LIMS: Promoting Productivity and Progress in Today’s Water and Wastewater Laboratories.
This webcast will highlight the ways in which a LIMS may stimulate laboratory productivity and growth. This includes discussion on LIMS support for regulatory requirements around PFAS and the new EPA Lead/Copper rules. We will also highlight current Confience customers who are leveraging LIMS to address some of their biggest challenges. Confience’s LIMS were designed specifically for water, wastewater and environmental laboratories, and offer many integrated features including Sample Scheduling, Inventory Management, Calculators for BOD, MDL and MPN and other extended functionality that supports the needs of laboratory staff.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
This webcast will focus on laboratories that perform water/wastewater testing. We will discuss the latest internal and external challenges affecting these organizations. We will also cover the following:
- PFAS/Lead & Copper – Using LIMS to comply with current and upcoming regulatory requirements.
- SaaS Deployments - Offering Accessibility, Reliability and Scalability.
- ExcelExpress: Leveraging common tools to accelerate automation for water/wastewater laboratories.
- Hear directly from several water/wastewater laboratories on how they are using LIMS to address regulatory reporting requirements and other challenges.
- You will learn how one water/wastewater laboratory in Indiana is using LIMS as they prepare for the changing requirements in the EPA’s lead and copper rule.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include water quality laboratory managers, utility operators, owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the water/wastewater, environmental, analytical testing, energy, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
1:00 - 1:30PM US Eastern Time
12:00 - 12:30PM US Central Time
11:00 - 11:30AM US Mountain Time
10:00 - 10:30AM US Pacific Time