Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
ATL Webcast - Our Technology Transformation: A Lab Manager's LIMS Experience
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2020 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, July 22nd with Our Technology Transformation: A Lab Manager’s Experience.
This month’s webcast features the laboratory managers at several ATL LIMS clients sharing their views on how a LIMS has become an essential component of their operation, from login to reporting and disposal.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
ATL is proud to have several of our LIMS customers on the agenda for this webcast discussing the value of their LIMS from a laboratory perspective, They will speak about increases in efficiency and productivity, improved data quality, automated features, regulatory compliance, mobile technology, electronic reporting, and enhanced resource utilization. These professionals will share relevant thoughts and insight for both existing LIMS users as well as those evaluating LIMS for the first time.
During the webcast, you will hear about the following:
- The key role of a LIMS in managing laboratory operations.
- Real-life examples of using a LIMS to meet critical business and operational goals.
- Actionable advice from experienced lab managers on how to build the business case for LIMS and tips on choosing the right LIMS for your laboratory.
- Using the LIMS to achieve regulatory compliance and accreditation.
- Final thoughts on LIMS: Best practices and biggest benefits.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, public health and other market sectors.
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
1:00 - 1:30PM US Eastern Time
12:00 - 12:30PM US Central Time
11:00 - 11:30AM US Mountain Time
10:00 - 10:30AM US Pacific Time