Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
Creating a Recipe for LIMS Success in the Food & Beverage Sector
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, November 10th with Creating a Recipe for LIMS Success in the Food & Beverage Sector.
The webcast will focus on the pivotal role of a LIMS in helping food companies combat the challenges they encounter every day in delivering high quality products. See how a LIMS helps to verify quality by tracking testing on incoming raw material to finished products, as well as environmental monitoring and control checks on the plant floor. Food manufacturers are also under pressure to control costs, generate high quality data, increase production, and adhere to stringent regulatory compliance requirements.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
Food laboratories face increasing operational costs and growing regulatory requirements (FSMA, GFSI, USDA, and HACCP), but are still required to deliver timely, affordable, high quality data to ensure that their products and processes are compliant. Many food companies realize the importance of a sound monitoring plan (based on HACCP) and a solid data management strategy, which includes a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Together, they provide not only sample tracking and specification monitoring, but also inherent real-time alerts to allow for rapid communication and remediation of any issues. During the webcast, you will learn about the following:
- Review of key LIMS functionality designed to meet the needs of food and beverage organizations.
- Key reasons that food companies leverage LIMS in their food safety and compliance strategy.
- Complete your LIMS solution by implementing additional laboratory automation tools including instrument integration, wireless environmental monitoring and positive ID.
- Case Study: You will learn how the analytical and microbiology laboratory of one of the world’s largest consumer packaged meat corporations has positioned its LIMS to increase sample throughput with automation, maximize resources, and reduce turnaround time and operational costs. In addition, we will highlight how the laboratory has used the LIMS to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include quality directors, managers, laboratory quality managers and quality analysts in the analytical, food and beverage, agriculture, cannabis, manufacturing (product/material testing) sectors, and at contract laboratories performing food/beverage testing.
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
1:00 - 1:30PM US Eastern Time
12:00 - 12:30PM US Central Time
11:00 - 11:30AM US Mountain Time
10:00 - 10:30AM US Pacific Time