Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
ATL Webcast: A Practical Guide to Selecting the Right LIMS
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), continues the 2019 LIMS Webcast Series with 'A Practical Guide to Selecting the Right LIMS'
This webcast is targeted at laboratories who are planning to implement a new LIMS, either for the first time or as a replacement for an existing system. Where do you start and what evaluation factors are most important? We will answer those questions as well as providing advice that will help ensure you make the right LIMS selection.
Purchasing a LIMS for the first time (or as a replacement) can be an overwhelming experience for any laboratory. There are many products to choose from but a LIMS that may be ideal for some market sectors may not be a good fit for others. And history is filled with stories of organizations who selected a LIMS that did not meet their expectations. This webcast is focused on providing valuable guidance to buyers and helping them create a logical and successful LIMS selection and implementation plan.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
- A step-by-step review of the LIMS planning process that stresses the importance of getting it right.
- How to properly define your LIMS requirements for both today and tomorrow.
- Why a LIMS needs assessment is a laboratory’s secret weapon to a successful LIMS selection and implementation project.
- LIMS and the Cloud: A growing deployment option that opens the door to a LIMS for many organizations.
- A collection of the most valuable best practices and lessons learned that will help attendees avoid common pitfalls that plague many LIMS projects.
Who Should Attend
Wednesday, April 17, 2019