Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
Merck's SOLu-Trypsin Enzyme Brings Stability to Mass Spectrometry
Merck's Advanced Proteomics Grade SOLu-Trypsin is an exclusive, solution stable enzyme for mass spectrometry.
Designed to be stable in solution when refrigerated, SOLu-Trypsin can be used immediately without preparation. Other forms of trypsin require thawing or reconstitution and must be discarded if not used immediately. SOLu-Trypsin allows excess product to be saved for future use, thus eliminating unnecessary waste and cost. SOLu-Trypsin is formulated with a high-purity recombinant trypsin, free of chymotryptic activity, to ensure high fidelity digestion.
Key benefits of SOLu-Trypsin include:
- Ready to use-no preparation, such as reconstitution or thawing, required
- Fits seamlessly into established workflow-no need to modify protocols
- Eliminates waste-remains stable in the refrigerator after use so there is no need to discard excess product
- Recombinant, porcine sequence-no chymotryptic activity
- Stable for short-term use at room temperature in an autosampler or on a liquid-handling robot
The SOLu-Trypsin enzyme builds on Merck's innovative portfolio of products for large molecule mass spectrometry.
Exhibitions & Events