Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Clinical Trial Logistics conference returns for its sixth edition
SMi present their 6th annual Clinical Trial Logistics event to be held in London on 22nd & 23rd of May 2012. The event will be focusing on how to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness in your clinical supply chain. Presentations on Shipping validation, transportation studies, timely delivery of clinical trials & understanding and analysis of risk will help you to address any weaknesses in your supply chain, but more importantly, to build on your strengths. In keeping with this, presentations on potential challenges posed by the Olympics and distribution strategy for a virtual company provide unique focus to the discussion.
With over 100 industry professionals attending, this event provides an ideal learning, networking and betterment opportunity. This is a must attend event if you want to stay ahead of the competitive curve and expand your understanding of the field and your business network.
Reasons why you should attend:
- Hear from leading industry speakers from major Pharmaceutical companies providing case study analysis and real data examples from their Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- Learn how to plan your clinical trial strategy from start to finish
- Plan how to deal with supply interruptions such as natural disaster and ensure that your logistical operation is not compromised
- Analyse the latest regulations, including CRT regulation, and the effect that this has on your supply chain
- Discuss sub contractor selection and decision making - how do you maximise your partnerships?
- Examine how to adapt to tax, customs & cultural
differences in multi-national trials
Keynote speakers include:
- Paul Fitton, Cleaning & Shipping Validation Lead, Johnson & Johnson
- Robert Smith, Global Director CPRS QA, Genzyme
- Alison Rees, UK CRA Manager - Oncology, Novartis
- Hitendra Parmar, Medical Director, Pfizer
- Frauke Bruns, Clinical Trial Supplies Group Leader, Actelion
- Nigel Cryer, Head Quality
Operations, Arrow Pharmaceuticals
For more information click here, alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email: email@example.com
Quote "Lab Bulletin" to receive £200 discount!