Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
ATL Webcast: Lab Automation Today: Five Key Trends Currently Impacting Your Laboratory
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), wraps up the 2018 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, December 12th with Lab Automation Today: Five Key Trends Currently Impacting Your Laboratory.
This webcast will focus on five trends challenging many testing laboratories today and the role that a LIMS can play in addressing the impact of these trends.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
- Trend 1: More complex customer requests
- Trend 2: Increased workload in the laboratory
- Trend 3: Urgent and growing need for business intelligence
- Trend 4: Balancing the need to be price-competitive while meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Trend 5: Challenges in finding and retaining talented laboratory staff
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, owners, and quality managers in the analytical, utility, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics and public health sectors.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018