Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
The Techne Prime Pro 48 qPCR System
Do more with less
48 wells makes less waste
Due to patented thermal technology and 5X higher uniformity than a typical 96 well system, Prime Pro 48 has no dependency on unnecessary replicates to mitigate poor system performance. This means less sample waste and more valid experiments than a typical 96 well system – with MIQE compliant data.
48 wells requires less DNA
Due to lack of dependence on large sample volume, Prime Pro 48 is validated for between 5-20ul sample volumes meaning more tests with your precious sample. Prime Pro 48 also enables qPCR reagent costs to be cut in half.
48 wells takes less time
A single peltier element and low block mass enables fast ramp rates. Prime Pro 48 will comfortably perform 40 cycles in 40 minutes. Zero settle time is required to hit optimised temperatures allowing optimised run times down to 20 minutes. With Prime Pro 48 you can process up to 50% more samples per day than typical 96 well qPCR systems which take typically 80 minutes for the same run.
48 wells is best
- Prime Pro 48 has higher block uniformity than a typical 96 well system.
- Prime Pro 48 produces higher quality data than a typical 96 well system.
- Prime Pro 48 facilities higher sample throughput than a typical 96 well system.
- Prime Pro 48 has a faster ramp rate and shorter run time than a typical 96 well system.
- Prime Pro 48 requires less DNA than a typical 96 well system.
- Prime Pro 48 has lower reagent kit running costs than a typical 96 well system.
- Prime Pro 48 costs only £12,000 / €15,000.
- 400 probe-based detection/speciation kits.
- Lyophilised contents enable ambient shipping.
- Compatible with all qPCR systems.
- Prices from £449 / €562 (150 reactions).