Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
From Digitalization to Drug Shortages, Tackling Manufacturing Challenges
Following its biggest gathering since before the pandemic, ISPE Singapore Affiliate’s highly anticipated annual meeting reflects the energy and positive growth for the industry in Asia Pacific.
Now into its 23rd edition, the 3 day event will take place from 24-25 August in Singapore, with an online pre-Conference Symposium on 23 August. True to its mission of ‘Connecting Pharmaceutical Knowledge’, the Main conference is also livestreamed and available on-demand for 6 months afterwards.
Each year, the show provides an extraordinary opportunity for professionals in the pharmaceutical industry to come together, learn, and exchange insights on the latest trends and advancements.
Under the theme of "Shaping the Future of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Trends, Technologies and Beyond," the conference features 12 Keynote speakers from global to regional bio/pharma manufacturers, CDMOs and regulatory authorities.
90+ Speakers from 23 Countries featuring:
- Gerard Dempsey, Executive Director, Head of Asia Pacific Regional Supply Chain, Amgen, Japan
- Rich Pelt, Senior Director, Vaccines CMC Regulatory Affairs, Pfizer, USA
- Dr Joerg Block, GMP Compliance Engineering, Bayer AG Pharmaceuticals, Germany
- Andrei Spinei, Manufacturing Team Lead, Inspections Office, Quality and Safety of Medicines Dept,
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands
- Jacques Morenas, Deputy Chair & Chair, Training sub-committee, PIC/s & Technical Advisor, Inspection Division, ANSM, France
International & Regional bio/pharma meets in-person 24 & 25 August
In-person and livestreamed, featuring:
- Dr Chris Chen, CEO, WuXi Biologics, China
- Richard Lee, Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board, LOTTE Biologics, Korea
- Dr Jerry Yang, CTO & Head of TechOps, Fosun Kite Biotechnology Co Ltd, China
- Takashi Kaminagayoshi, Head, Biotherapeutics Process Development Japan, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Takeda, Japan
- Meli Gallup, Director, Global MSAT Commercial Drug Product, Genentech, USA
- Vimal Sachdeva, Senior GxP Inspector, WHO, Switzerland
The curated programme addresses the most pertinent issues faced by pharmaceutical professionals today, including:
Alongside the main conference and exclusively for all who join in-person, 22 open-access satellite workshops will further facilitate knowledge sharing among attendees. Last year’s event drew a record 1,300+ participants, with returning regional delegates expected to boost this year’s attendance. The sold-out exhibition comprises 90 leading companies offering their expertise with free talks and demonstrations.
Whether in-person or virtually, the ISPE Singapore Annual Meeting offers a great opportunity to network with peers, engage in meaningful discussions, and explore innovative solutions in the pharmaceutical landscape.
Exclusive Offer for readers: Apply code 23MED10 to save an extra 10% off prevailing rates.
Bio/pharma manufacturers, CDMOs and regulatory agencies are eligible for complimentary access to the Pre and Main Conference. [Subject to approval register here]
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering is the world's largest not-for-profit association serving its Members by leading scientific, technical and regulatory advancement throughout the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle. ISPE Singapore Affiliate has over 500 members and is a major enabler of the local manufacturing industry.