Search News Archives
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
Adam Equipment Expands Its Luna Balance Range. Introducing NEW Analytical Models, Available Now!
Achieve stellar laboratory weighing results
Earlier this year, Adam Equipment released their brand-new Luna precision balances to the public. Adam are now proud to announce the release of Luna analytical models as part of the Luna range, providing operators with a truly expansive range of everyday lab precision and analytical balances at a value for money price point.
The Luna range offers improved performance for faster, more accurate readings. Luna combines durability and performance in a stylish design, with an LCD that delivers results in large 24mm digits on white on a black background to heighten visibility even in the darkest lab environments.
Luna models are available in a range of 19 configurations offering a range of maximum capacity, readability (precision of measurement), pan size, and more. Luna’s analytical models offer capacities from 80g to 250g with a readability of 0.0001g, while its precision models boast an impressive range of capacities from 220g to 15kg with readabilities from 0.001g to 0.1g. A built-in capacity tracker helps to guard against possible overloads.
Weighing units vary by model, though all include g, ct, GN, dr, ozt, dwt, tl.T. tl.H, tl.S, T and custom units. Certain models also include mg, N, oz, mm, kg, lb and lb:oz.
Luna offers a wide variety of applications for everyday lab use, such as weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, dynamic/animal weighing, checkweighing, net total weighing, density determination and display hold.
Data sharing and connecting to devices like PCs or printers is simple: for effortless connectivity, Luna comes with standard USB and RS-232 interfaces.
- The Vivid, backlit LCD is easily visible in any lighting conditions and considered one of the largest on the market.
- The Luna features ABS housing and a large weighing pan made from robust, grade 304 stainless steel which is ideal for easy and repetitive cleaning due to its resistance against corrosion and oxidation
- Analytical balances are designed for very precise measurements of very small samples. A fully assembled draft shield makes the Luna easy to set up and helps prevent the sample from being affected by the environment e.g. air currents
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Multilingual (English, German, French, Spanish) display options means the Luna can be used around the globe
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- AC adapter included
About Adam Equipment
Adam Equipment was founded in 1972. It designs and manufactures precision balances and scales for professionals worldwide. Adam Equipment’s global distribution network serves the laboratory, medical, education, industrial, food, and animal/veterinary markets. Its head office is in Milton Keynes, England and has extensive operations and holdings in the United States, China, Australia, South Africa, and Germany.