Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Beckman Coulter Showcases Latest Innovations and Unveils Total Laboratory Automation Solution at EuroMedLab Barcelona 2019
Beckman Coulter, a global leader in clinical diagnostics, will debut its recently announced DxA 5000 total laboratory automations solution in booth 188 at the 23rd IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (EuroMedLab) conference in Barcelona, Spain 19-23 May 2019.
The DxA 5000 will take center stage at the booth, and will be complemented by a host of Beckman Coulter’s latest innovations and industry-leading solutions.
During the conference, Beckman Coulter is also hosting three workshops where attendees will learn how to elevate laboratory performance by reducing manual steps and improving efficiency with the help of clinical information management tools; accelerate patient care by delivering rapid and consistent results efficiently through automation technology; and more confidently identify patients with sepsis or at increased risk of developing sepsis, sooner in their initial visit.
- Monday, 20 May 2019 at 12:30 pm on in room 113: workshop entitled, Reducing Manual Steps and Helping Improve Quality with Clinical Information Management Tools to Meet the Needs of a Modern Laboratory
- Monday, 20 May 2019 at 14:45pm on in room 116: workshop entitled, Take Control with DxA 5000: An Innovative Automation Solution to Deliver Superior Workflow and Delivery of Healthcare
- Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:30pm in room 117: workshop entitled, Early Sepsis Indicator—a Novel Sepsis Biomarker: Clinical Performance and Case Studies
Demonstrations: At booth 188, Beckman Coulter will showcase the following innovative solutions:
· The DxA 5000 delivers rapid and consistent turnaround time, provides a new level of comprehensive pre-analytical sample quality detection, and reduces the number of manual processing steps to significantly improve laboratory efficiency
· Early Sepsis Indicator: First-of-its-kind, hematology-based cellular biomarker designed to help emergency department physicians more confidently identify patients with sepsis or at risk of developing sepsis
· DxH 900: Delivers fast and accurate results with near native-state cellular characterization and precise flagging – 93% first pass yield
· DxH 520: Features technology that ensures better first-pass yield and delivers five-part differentials with only 17µl of blood
· Access Active-B12: Launching at EuroMedLab, the new assay expands Beckman Coulter’s already comprehensive anemia menu and provides a more reliable and earlier indication for Vitamin B12 deficiency than serum tests
· Access PCT: Aids physicians in the risk assessment of critically ill patients for progression to severe sepsis or septic shock
· Access HsTnI: Helps physicians diagnose at-risk patients for acute myocardial infarction (AMI) earlier and discharge non-acute patients faster