Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
Environmental and Food Applications using Cogent TYPE-C Silica Columns
A new flyer is available demonstrating the benefits of Cogent TYPE-C silica columns for environmental and food applications.
Cogent TYPE-C silica HPLC phases offer unique opportunities for the separation of a wide range of sometimes difficult to separate compounds. They have the ability to retain polar solutes at high concentrations of organic solvent by aqueous normal-phase (ANP) and non-polar compounds under reversed-phase (RP) conditions. These columns use patented bonding technology to create a surface populated by silicon-hydride functional groups instead of silanols. The lack of surface silanols leads to fast equilibration times, excellent peak shape and extended column lifetimes for a wide range of analytes.
The flyer contains 12 sample environmental and food applications on a range of analytes:-
- Glyphosate: Herbicide - Retention of an Extremely Polar Compound
- Domoic Acid in Seafood Samples without Derivatization
- Milk Extract Analysis of Composition using LC-MS
- Analysis of Alpha & Beta Acids in Hops for Beer Samples
- Fast & Precise Bisphenol A (BPA) Method
- Separation of Taurine & Caffeine in Red Bull Energy Drink by LC-MS
- Anatoxin-a (ANTX-A) - Potent Neurotoxin
- Chlormequat & Mepiquat - Plant Growth Regulators
- Separation of Carotenoids by Shape Selectivity
- Acrylamide - Easy & Precise Retention
- Cyanuric Acid and Melamine - Simple ANP Method
- Analysis of Urea - Fast, Reproducible HPLC Method
Separate application note flyers are also available demonstrating the benefits of Cogent TYPE-C silica columns for both clinical and pharmaceutical applications.
Exhibitions & Events