Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Stem Cell Congress – London
Discounted Attendee Passes Available for a Limited Time
Experts predict that the stem cell industry will be worth over $5 billion by 2014, reflecting the enormous potential of stem cell technologies in the pharmaceutical industry. In the light of this Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present our Stem Cell Congress, to be held on the 4th & 5th November 2013 at the Copthorne Tara, London Kensington.
Over this two day conference our esteemed experts will offer invaluable insights into the latest stem cell applications in translational research as well as exploring advances in bioprocessing and engineering technologies.
Day 1 – Stem Cells as a Tool in Discovery and Development
- Improving drug screening efficiency with stem cell models
- High-content and high-throughput screening tools for stem cell research
- Stem cells for toxicity and safety studies
- Application of iPSC in translational research
- The use of pluripotent stem cells in disease modeling
- Stem cell based systems for gene expression profiling
- Collaborative methods to accelerate iPSC research
Day 2 – Stem Cell & iPSC Bioprocessing and Manufacturing
- Cell manufacturing: meeting quality, quantity and safety requirements
- Overcoming upstream and downstream process challenges
- Stem cell engineering: ensuring automation and validation
- Reprogramming and transdifferentiation techniques
- Ensuring controlled growth and differentiation
- Cell banking to preserve stem cell lines
- Developing 3D tissue culture technology
Co-located with our 2nd Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress, this event will attract over 200 senior attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, academics, CRO and solution provider companies including senior VPs, directors, & managers.
You will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with leading solution providers and senior-level industry peers through a series of formal and informal networking opportunities.
- Theo Meert, Senior Director CREATe, Janssen Pharmaceutica R&D, Johnson and Johnson
- Roberto Iacone, Head Stem Cells Group, F. Hoffman-La Roche AG
- Gary Gintant, Research Fellow, Dept. Integrative Pharmacology, Abbvie
- Alex Gutteridge, Principal Scientist, Pfizer Neusentis
- Benjamin Fryer, Senior Scientist, Janssen Research &Development LLC, A Johnson & Johnson company
- Lauren Drowley, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
- Eric Leire, CEO, DanDrit Biotech
- Wojtek Auerback, Senior Director Stem Cells Technologies, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Arnaud Lacoste, Project Team Leader, Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine, Novartis
- Mattias Hansson, Head of Department, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Chris J. Hewitt, Professor of Biological Engineering, Loughborough University
- Chris Denning, Professor of Stem Cell Biology, University of Nottingham
- John Masters, Professor of Experimental Pathology, University College London
- ZhanFeng Cui, Professor, Oxford University
- Molly Stevens, Professor of Biological Materials & Regenerative Medicine, Imperial College London
- David Tosh, Professor of Stem Cell & Regenerative Biology, University of Bath
- Martin Zenke, Professor of Cell Biology, RWTH Aachen University
- Joaquim Cabral, Professor of Biochemical Engineering, Technical University of Lisbon
- Ali Mobasheri, Associate Professor and Reader in Comparative Physiology, University of Nottingham
Early Bird Registration is now open!
The standard rates to attend this congress are £799+VAT for industry delegates, £499+VAT for academic institutions & £1299+VAT for service/vendor companies.
Early Bird Registration Discounts - Limited places available!
£499+VAT for industry delegates
£399+VAT for academic institutions
Please contact directly for vendor rates and group discounts
Included in your package will be:
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- All meals at the meeting
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook & on-line access to conference notes & presentations