Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
Lab Bulletin Join Lab Facilities Experts in Boston
Lab Bulletin are delighted to be partnering with the Lab Facilities Summit on 23 March 2023 in Boston, MA.
Ever changing regulations, aggressive sustainability goals, limited space and budget, complex stakeholder groups, facilities management and digital transformation are just some of the challenges faced by the Life Sciences industry in today’s environment.
These factors are forcing laboratory owners, users, and managers to focus on long term vision, and change the way they design, plan, build, and retrofit buildings to ensure lab facilities are future-proof and occupant centric.
However, in such a complex environment, with multiple internal and external stakeholders, all with competing priorities, balancing vision, resources, infrastructure, and technology is critical.
Heads of Lab Operations, Facilities Management and Strategic Planning are attending the Lab Facilities Summit to hear the latest strategies to successfully plan, design, and manage future-proofed, occupant-centric, agile, and sustainable lab facilities.
The confirmed speakers include:
- Kimberly Dougherty, Sr. Director, Facilities & Operations at Atalanta Therapeutics
- Partha Krishnan, Deputy Director, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) at Sanofi
- Demet Aybar, Director of Facilities, Lab Ops and EHS at Strand Therapeutics
- Jake Haworth, Associate Director of Operations at Moderna
- Krisha Panchalingam, Senior Manager Lab Operations at Abata Therapeutics