Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
New Fisherbrand Homogeniser Packages from Fisher Scientific
Fisher Scientific, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., today announced the availability of a new range of Fisherbrand homogeniser packages. These packages have been configured for the convenience of users by including everything that is typically needed for a laboratory homogenizer set up.
The Fisherbrand PowerGen® homogenisers are suitable for a wide variety of sample preparation applications. These include tissue decomposition, clinical and medical diagnostics, emulsions, and suspensions, homogenising waste water samples to creating formulations for cosmetic products or medical diagnostics. Key features of these new packages make them attractive to any laboratory needing a homogeniser capability:
- Packages include drive unit, stand, boss head clamp, tip adapter and 12 disposable dispersing tools.
- Homogenisers are available with capacities from 0.03mL to 30L.
- Suitable for use within pharmaceutical, biologics, petrochemical, chemical, food, paper, textiles, colours and paint/varnish laboratories.
- Stainless steel and disposable probes with flat or saw tooth tips to suit a wide variety of matrices.
- Variable speed controls enable all laboratory homogenisation tasks.
- Versatile handheld or stand-mounted units.
For more information about these and other products within the Fisherbrand range please visit: http://www.fisher.co.uk/suppliers/fisherbrand.html.
Fisher Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.