Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
NEW Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber
Air Science® has introduced the Safefume™ Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber which is designed to safely develop latent fingerprints using ethyl cyanoacrylate (CNA) vapor in a controlled environment, the Safefume delivers optimum effectiveness and safety where moisture and fuming time are critical factors.
The tamper resistant compartment helps maintain the chain of custody. While the unique Air Science Multiplex™ filtration system, together with professional design and unique construction features offers personnel protection during use.
The ductless filtration system requires no connection to an outside exhaust system. The automatic control system programs the fuming cycle. A versatile system of hanging rods and shelves allows proper positioning of items of evidence in the chamber.
Printbuster™ Pro Touchscreen Features:
- Relative humidity setpoint - relative humidity established via a water-filled nebulizer/ humidifier
- Cabinet temperature display
- Door status with lock alarm
- Circulation fan on/off
- Hot plate on/off
- Hot plate accelerator polymerizes ethyl cyanoacrylate for a specific time interval
- Purge cycle time - fumes are removed from chamber through Multiplex filtration system via a carbon filter; air is safely exhausted to the room
- Filter condition - optional electronic gas sensor emits audible and visual warning when main filter must be changed
The Safefume is available in 24", 30", 48", 60" and 72" models.