Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
15% Reader Discount on Registration at the World Orphan Drug Congress Europe
06-08 November 2018 | Crowne Plaza Barcelona Fira, Barcelona
The 9th annual World Orphan Drug Congress is the marketplace for orphan drug professionals looking at the complete value chain of orphan drug development, from clinical development and R&D to corporate development and market access.
Now recognised as the largest and most established European orphan drug event, we are once again proud to deliver another outstanding speaker line-up and a content-filled agenda that represents the whole orphan drug landscape.
Join us in November and make sure you are at the forefront of the orphan drug industry. Regardless of whether your interest lies in research, clinical development, patient access, global pricing and reimbursement or just to engage with patient advocacy groups more intimately, we have content, networking and potential partners for you!
Take just three days out of the office to meet with 500+ potential customers who need to find solutions to challenges around the commercial, regulatory and scientific issues in orphan drugs. Through strategic keynote plenaries, themed tracks and dedicated networking sessions, you have the chance to really tailor the event to the needs of your day-to-day role.
Our 2018 Advisory Board members include:
- Wills Hughes-Wilson, Former Senior Vice President, Chief Patient Access Officer, Sobi
- Professor Michael Linden, Former VP Gene Therapy & Head, GMI, Pfizer
- Yann Le Cam, Chief Executive Officer, EURORDIS
- Dr Ségolène Aymé, Founder of Orphanet, Emeritus Research Director, INSERM
- Dr Bruno Sepodes, Chair of COMP, EMA
- Sheela Upadhyaya, Assoc. Director Highly Specialised Technologies, National Institute For Health and Care Excellence
- Alastair Kent, Director, Genetic Alliance UK
- Dr Carlo Incerti, SVP, Head of Global Medical Affairs, CMO, Genzyme, A Sanofi Company
- Dr Birgitte Volck, SVP, Head of R&D Rare Diseases, GSK
- Dr Mathew Pletcher, Head of Rare Disease Discovery, Roche
- Dr M Ken Kengatharan, Managing Director, Atheneos Capital
- Dr Pedro Franco, Former Scientific Administrator, EMA
If you are interested in attending make sure to register today and benefit from the 15% partner discount. Simply use the voucher code JYSG when you register online